Exhaustively tested, HP LTO Ultrium cartridges meet all your demands for maximum reliability when restoring data, offering high storage density, ease of management and scalable storage and backup performance. Covering five generations of capacity - LTO-1 (200 GB), LTO-2 (400 GB), LTO-3 (800 GB), LTO-4 (1.6 TB) and LTO-5 (3 TB) - and with transfer speeds of up to 1 TB/hr for LTO-5, there is a platform for every need and budget. From LTO-3 onwards, LTO Ultrium WORM cartridges enable the creation of compliant, permanent and tamperproof archives. From LTO-4 onwards, secure AES-256 encryption provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access. From LTO-5 onwards, LTO Ultrium Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy, flexible, portable and intuitive as using other removable and shareable media, such as a USB drive.
- Highest capacity and performance of any tape technology
- Smoother base film and smaller magnetic particles for more recorded data in the same amount of tape
- Increased margin between Early Warning End of Media (EWEOM) and End of Media (EOM)
- HP warrants Ultrium 1.6 TB RW cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full back ups
- This ensures businesses can meet the ever increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving
- 240 MB/sec transfer rate
- Capacity: 800GB / 1.6 TB