XPG GAMMIX D10 DDR4 memory modules are designed for gamers and PC enthusiasts with support for new Intel X299 plus SPD 2666MHz implementation, with factory speeds up to 3200MHz out the box. With high-quality PCBs, D10 improves signal transfer quality and maintains stable operation at all times. It also supports Intel XMP 2.0 for quicker and safer overclocking. Available in black and red, D10 has an eye-catching serrated heatsink with an open top for excellent cooling performance through rapid heat removal. In addition, its low height allows easy installation even in systems with limited space. Like all ADATA memory modules, GAMMIX D10 comes with a lifetime warranty backed by excellent service for maximum peace of mind.
Unique heatsink design
- Open top heat shield for better dissipation
- Serrated heatsink with silver stripes simply makes your system look cool
- Black or red options, both with black PCB - perfectly matching diverse motherboards
Low profile heatsink for effortless installation
Thanks to D10 having a low profile design, it can be easily installed even in small cases with limited space.
DDR4 - great performance and power efficiency
GAMMIX D10 supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements SPD 2666MHz. Operating voltage is 1.2V compared to 1.5V on older DDR3, which is a 20% reduction in power draw. This keeps systems cooler, more stable, and more energy efficient. GAMMIX D10 overclocks superbly at just 1.35V, achieving much higher clock frequencies than DDR3 to easily reach 3200MHz from the factory - with more potential available to dedicated overclockers.
Excellent cooling and stability
For PC enthusiasts and gamers, good system stability really matters, so GAMMIX D10 features high-quality PCBs to improve signal transfer quality and maintain great stability even if the system operates at high speeds or is taking on heavy multitasking.
Intel XMP 2.0 - more accessible overclocking
With Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) 2.0 support, GAMMIX D10 allows overclocking and tuning from the OS without BIOS changes, facilitating easier usage and enhanced system stability.
- Unique heatsink design for better dissipation
- Low profile heatsink for effortless installation
- Supports the latest Intel X299 platform and implements 2666MHz
- Fast speeds up to 3600MHz
- Superior power efficiency: 20% less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 -more accessible overclocking
- RoHS compliant