Upgrade Your WiFi to 6E
WiFi 6E means WiFi 6 extended to the 6 GHz band, a newly-opened frequency band that adds more bandwidth, faster speeds, and lower latency. This opens up resources for future innovations in AR/VR, 8K streaming, and more.
Super Highway for Unimpeded Streaming
Archer TXE75E arms your PC with the newly opened 6 GHz band, unlocking your WiFi 6E router’s full potential. Enjoy unimpeded streaming on the 6 GHz band—exclusive to WiFi 6E devices. This prevents drops in speed and interference from legacy devices.
Superior WiFi Reception
Archer TXE75E brings your PC’s WiFi reception to the next level with the revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO. This ensures the efficiency of your PC’s WiFi connection by allowing more devices to communicate with your router simultaneously, rather than waiting in turn for data.
Ultra-Responsive Gaming with Lower Latency
Lower latency is key to seamless experiences in real-time applications like video conferencing and gaming. To achieve this, Archer TXE75E reduces lag by up to 75% with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E chipset.
Stronger Connection with Flexible Antenna Placement
Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extend your existing WiFi reception capabilities, allowing you to stream throughout your home. Place the antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception.
The Latest Bluetooth 5.2
Coordinate your game controllers, headphones, and keyboards with the latest Bluetooth standard. Archer TXE75E equips your PC with Bluetooth 5.2, which achieves faster speeds and broader coverage.
The latest WiFi security protocol, WPA3, brings new capabilities to improve cybersecurity. More secure encryption in WiFi password safety and enhanced protection against brute-force attacks combine to safeguard your home network.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, AP limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and AP location.
‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, or HE160 require APs to also support the corresponding features. The 160 MHz bandwidth may be unavailable in the 5 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
§Functionality of Archer TXE75E may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms. Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.
?Based on IEEE 802.11ax specification Intel Engineering simulation. 160 MHz channels and Wi-Fi 6/6E technology advantages related to network-managed traffic enable lower latencies, more efficient operation, and higher reliability vs. random contention-based traffic of standard Wi-Fi 5 networks. Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
*Use of WPA3 requires APs to also support the corresponding feature.
**Several new features are introduced in the Bluetooth Core Specification 5.0 and 5.2 Release, including 2× faster speed and 4× broader coverage compared with Bluetooth 4.
- Unparalleled Tri-Band Speed - Boost your overall speeds up to 2402 Mbps (6 GHz) + 2402 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- WiFi 6E Standard - Expand to the clearer, broader 6 GHz band for more bandwidth and faster speeds
- Reliable Connections - The latest Intel Wi-Fi 6E chipset's reduced latency and improved reliability unlocks your Wi-Fi 6E router's full potential
- Wider Signal Coverage - Two multi-directional antennas with a magnetized base are designed for optimal signal reception
- Bluetooth 5.2 - The latest Bluetooth technology achieves faster speeds and broader coverage
- Improved Security - The latest security enhancement, WPA3, provides enhanced protection in personal password safety
- Reliably Engineered - The specialized heatsink and gold plating improve stability and performance even at high CPU temps
- Backward Compatibility - Full support for 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n standards