In today's world, the security of your confidential data is of the utmost importance. Imagine losing your personal files, leaving them on a train or in the back of a taxi, knowing that anyone can access them because they were saved on a standard hard drive. Now the Store 'n' Go Secure SSD with Keypad Access is here for your peace of mind.
The AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time with a built-in keypad for password input. The SSD does not store passwords in the computer or system's volatile memory making it far more secure than software encryption. Also, if it falls into the wrong hands, the SSD will lock and require re-formatting after 20 failed password attempts.
The Secure 'n' Go SSD with keypad access uses flash memory storage, offering faster speeds and higher performance than hard drives. SSDs have no moving parts which make them more reliable, completely silent, and use less power!
Compatible with both PC and Mac operating systems, the SSD interface is USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection for super fast data transfer speeds*. The pack includes a USB-C to USB-A cable as well as a USB-A to USB-C adapter for connection to a range of devices. It can also be connected to TVs, a feature which is not possible with regular encrypted devices.
For added security, Nero Backup software is provided to help you back up all your files, folders, and drives from your laptop or PC whenever you want. It also allows you to schedule an auto back up to a set time and day to ensure that it gets done regularly! Nero Backup Software is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (not compatible with Mac OS).
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption, seamlessly encrypts all data on the drive in real-time
- Built-in keypad for passcode input (up to 12 digits)
- SSDs use flash memory storage for faster speeds, higher performance and greater reliability
- Can be used with TVs (feature not possible with regular encrypted devices)
- USB 3.1 GEN 1 with USB-C connection
- Includes USB-C to USB-A cable (plus USB-A to USB-C adapter)
- LED power / encryption status indicators
- Does not store password in the computer or the system's volatile memory, therefore far more secure than software encryption
- PC and Mac compatible
- Combined aluminium / plastic enclosure