Now, you can easily connect to a Gigabit network through the USB-C™ port on your laptop. This Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network adapter delivers reliable network connections - without even having to install drivers. Its sleek silver design looks great with your MacBook, and any laptop or Chromebook™ with a similar look. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Sleek design with easy portability
Engineered with a high-quality aluminum housing in a silver finish, the network adapter is the perfect companion for your MacBook, and any laptop or Chromebook™ with a similar color finish. Compact and portable, this USB network adapter is the ideal laptop accessory. You don’t have to carry a power adapter with you to use it because it’s powered directly from the host USB port.
Native driver support makes installation easy
Get up and running quickly. Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port on your laptop and connect to your network. The adapter chipset provides native driver support in Chrome OS™, Mac OS 10.10, Windows® 8.1.
Powerful Gigabit network connections
The USB Type-C™ network adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.0, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at Gigabit speeds.
Trouble-free connections through USB-Type-C
The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. It’s a reversible plug so you can connect to your devices with either side facing up. You can insert the cable the right way every time - without frustration or the risk of port damage.
The US1GC30A is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through the USB-C port
- Sleek silver finish looks great with your MacBook, and any laptop or Chromebook with similar color finish
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Native driver support in Chrome OS, Mac OS 10.10, Windows 8.1 for easy set-up
- Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging support
- Built-in checksum and large send offload
- Up to 9K jumbo frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet support