This replacement power adapter can provide a power source for any electronic device that has an M type barrel jack and requires 12 volts and up to 5 amps of power.
Replace your failed or lost power adapter
The adapter is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics.
Keep a spare power adapter on hand
When downtime isn't an option, keeping spare power adapters on hand ensures that you won't be left waiting for a replacement to arrive or have to replace your devices just for the sake of a compatible power source.
This power adapter is a direct replacement for the power adapters included with the following StarTech.com products:
- Conference Table Box for AV Connectivity
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Copper-to-Fiber Media Converter
- Fiber Media Converter Gigabit 1000Mbps MM Fibre LC 550m
- Gigabit Ethernet Copper-to-Fiber Media Converter SM LC 10 km
- Gigabit Ethernet Copper-to-Fiber Media Converter - SM LC 20 km
- Multi-Input to HDMI Automatic Switch and Converter 4K
- 1U 17 in. HD 1080p Rackmount LCD Console with Front USB Hub
- 1U 19in Rackmount LCD Console with Integrated 8 Port KVM Switch
- USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator & Eraser Dock
- HDMI over CAT5 HDBaseT Extender
- 4K HDMI over CAT5 HDBaseT Extender
- HDMI Over CAT5/CAT6 Extender with Power Over Cable
- HDMI over CAT5 HDBaseT Extender RS232 IR Ultra HD 4K 330 ft
- 4-Port Industrial USB 3.0 Hub
- 4-Port Charging Station for USB Devices
- 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub - Desktop or Wall-Mountable Metal Enclosure
- 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub - Desktop
- 2 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
- 2 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
- 2 Port Dual DisplayPort USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
- 4 Port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
- 4 Port DVI VGA Dual Monitor KVM Switch USB with Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
The SVA12M5NA is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports a range of devices that require 12 volts and 5 amps (or less) of power and an M-type barrel connector
- Reduces downtime in the event of a failure, by keeping a spare power adaptor on-hand