This video wall controller lets you connect your HDMI video source to multiple HDMI displays, with support for Ultra HD resolutions and 7.1 surround sound audio. You can use the controller as a video splitter to distribute the same HDMI signal to four displays or you can combine your video source across four displays to create a 2x2 video wall.
Supports True 4K at 60Hz
Not all 2x2 video wall matrix controllers are created equal. While some HDMI 1.4 video wall controllers can achieve 4K resolutions, they'll only work at a 30Hz refresh rate. This 4K 60Hz HDMI video wall processor offers full support for HDMI 2.0, including true 4K resolution at 60Hz.
The HDMI video wall splitter supports HDCP 2.2 and is backward compatible with 4K 30Hz and 1080p displays. This ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs around your site or in your digital signage application.
Easy Installation and Setup
For hassle-free setup, the 4K HDMI splitter offers easy plug-and-play installation. Simply connect your source and 4 displays and the 4k video wall splitter will automatically create a video wall at the appropriate resolution.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The ST124HDVW is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 2x2 video wall function, enables you to create an impressive video wall by spanning your video source across four displays
- 1 to 4 video splitter function, enables you to distribute the same signal to four different displays
- Astonishing picture quality with support for 4K 60Hz
- Hassle-free setup with support for EDID emulation and plug-and-play installation
- Wide device compatibility with support for HDCP 2.2, backward compatible with virtually any HDMI device