Kingston KC3000 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers next-level performance using the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND. Upgrade the storage and reliability of your system to keep up with demanding workloads and experience better performance with software applications such as 3D rendering and 4K+ content creation. With formidable speeds up to 7,000MB/s* read/write, it ensures improved workflow in high-performance desktop and laptop PCs making it ideal for power users who require the fastest speeds on the market.
The compact M.2 2280 design fits seamlessly into motherboards and gives greater flexibility where high-power users appreciate responsiveness and superior loading times.
Full capacities available from 512GB–4096GB** to meet your data storage requirements.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
** Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- PCIe 4.0 NVMe technology - Master intensive applications with speeds of up to 7,000/7,000MB/s* read/write.
- Store more - Upgrade and manage storage with full capacities of up to 4096GB**.
- Greater flexibility - Compact M.2 design fits easily into small-form-factor (SFF) systems, desktops and laptop PCs.
- Low-profile graphene aluminium heat spreader - Exceptional thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool with maximum performance.