Built to capture up to 120,000 hours (over 13 years)1 of footage for your home security cameras or dash cam, the SanDisk® MAX ENDURANCE microSD™ card is engineered not only for continuous recording and re-recording, but also for continuous peace of mind for years to come.
Designed to last1, this microSD card can withstand a variety of extreme weather conditions because it’s temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof.2 With capacities of up to 256GB7, you can record and store more Full HD or 4K videos3. And, with read speeds up to 100MB/s5, you’ll be able to spend less time transferring and backing up video footage, and more time living life.
Made for Your Home Security Cameras or Dash Cam
Built to last1, this microSD™ card reliably captures video year after year so you can rest assured that it will help keep your world safe.
Built to Capture Every Moment
Extreme endurance means you can trust this microSD™ card to exceed your expectations with up to 120,000 hours (over 13 years)1 of continuous monitoring.
Designed for Durability
Because sometimes you need to capture footage in less than ideal conditions, the SanDisk MAX ENDURANCE microSD™ card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and X-ray-proof.2
More Recording, Less Replacing
With capacities of up to 256GB7, you can record for longer and save more footage between rewrites, all on the same card.
Record in Full HD or 4K
Rated Class 10 and video speed U3 and V304, the SanDisk MAX ENDURANCE microSD™ card has the speed to record in Full HD or 4K.3
Save Time with Faster Backups
The SanDisk MAX ENDURANCE microSD™ card has read speeds of up to 100MB/s5, making transferring or backing up footage a breeze.
1. Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 120,000 hours/over 13 years for 256GB; 60,000 hours for 128GB; 30,000 hours for 64GB; and 15,000 hours for 32GB. Full HD video only; total hours less for 4K UHD video.
2. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for more information and limitations.
3. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD.
4. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
5. Up to 100MB/s read speed, up to 40MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.