This 6 ft. (2 m) Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Certified Cable withstands the daily demands of connecting your HDMI devices. Tested to endure strenuous wear and tear, this durable cable is a must-have for both business and consumer applications.
Experience the latest that HDMI 2.1 has to offer
This high performance 8K cable supports resolutions of up to 8K at 60Hz (7680x4620p), 5K at 60Hz, 4K at 120Hz and bandwidths of up to 48Gbps. It also supports HDR10+ (High Dynamic Range) and Dolby Vision for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
Plus, eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) has up to 32 uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1 digital audio channels to support DTS-HD Master Audio™, DTS:X®, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos® for high quality sound. Latest HDCP 2.3 encrypts and secures your video and audio content.
With higher resolutions, increased speeds, sharper images, and crystal-clear audio, you can expect an enhanced video experience. The cable is guaranteed to provide the very best HDMI 8K performance available today. It's the perfect cable for creating the ultimate home theater or for providing lifelike digital signage.
This cable works with all 8K ready devices and is also backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications.
Provide superior connections with Ultra High Speed certification
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by an HDMI Authorized Test Center to ensure it supports the high bandwidth enabled features it promises. An EMI test is also performed to ensure the cable minimizes interference with wireless signals.
Cable Key Features
- Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding improve EMI protection
- Long lasting flexible TPE jacket & strain relief (TPE is non-toxic & halogen free for environmental sustainability)
- Insulated conductors reduce friction, provide more flexibility
Connector Key Features
- Die-cast aluminium sub-structure shielding improves signal integrity & prevents signal degradation
- Corrosion-free gold-plated connectors ensure premium video quality & enhanced reliability
- Tested to withstand 10,000+ insertions
The HDMM21V2M is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 8K CABLE: 6.6 ft (2m) Ultra HD HDMI 2.1 cable; 8K/5K 60Hz, 4K 120Hz video (48Gbps); Dynamic HDR10+ & Dolby Vision for high contrast & vivid picture; eARC, DTS-HD Master Audio/DTS:X/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos for high quality audio; HDCP 2.3
- CERTIFIED CABLE: Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Certification ensures that each cable will deliver full 8K performance & beyond; Encased in die-cast aluminium shielding to improve signal integrity & prevent signal degradation due to EMI Interference
- DURABLE: UHD HDMI cord is tested to withstand 10,000+ insertions & 600+ bend cycles at 120 degrees; corrosion-free gold-plated connectors; Long lasting flexible TPE jacket & strain relief; TPE is non-toxic & halogen free for environmental sustainability
- APPLICATIONS: 8K HDMI cable is ideal for Commercial, AV Production & High-Res applications; For home, office, classroom; works w/ computer, laptop, desktop or workstation to connect your TV/monitor/display/projector
- SPECS: 2m (6.6 feet) | HDMI 2.1 | Certified Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable 48Gbps | HDMI Male to Male | 6 mm (0.24") Outer Diameter, 30AWG | TPE Jacket | Al-Mylar Foil w/Braid EMI Shielding | Works with HDMI 2.0b/2.0a/2.0/1.4 | StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty