The DP2DVI DisplayPort to DVI Adaptor lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g.DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable display. This Adaptor supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI is a passive Adaptor that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Ideal for digital entertainment centres, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display