The Level 1 includes a tempered glass front panel for a premium look with two pre-installed fans and air ventilation on the right-hand side of the tempered glass front panel for upgraded airflow and with the possibility to mount additional fans and radiators, this is a high quality Micro-ATX where not an inch of space goes to waste.
Three 120mm RGB rainbow fans catch the eye with stunning colour modes on offer at the touch of a button not only make the Level 1 stand out but ensures all important components are catered for when it comes to keeping temperatures balanced and conditions optimised for a peak performance.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes and a tempered glass panel showcases your build setup.
Measuring 40.7 centimetres in height, the interior painted in all white with a full PSU shroud that adds to the sleek and unobtrusive look. Space to install a M-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard and for a small surface area there is still has plenty of space to install powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 33 centimetres in length and behind the motherboard and PSU shroud users will find space for 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. Underneath the case is a removable dust filter suitable for an ATX power supply unit measuring up to 160mm will fit inside.
The Level 1 is a small stylish Micro with an elegant and polished look that carries some serious power, creating a stunning look and functional gaming PC.
- Stylish Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Level 1 is an elegant and sophisticated gaming case finished in all white with a tempered glass front panel adds a premium look to your environment, makes this stylish chassis both comfortable in a state-of-the-art office and gaming room.
- RGB Rainbow LED Fans Included - Three RGB Rainbow fans with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 24.6dBA for a quieter cooling performance.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with three fans included and the Level 1 offers enough space to house seven fans in total Front: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm radiator at the top.
- Manual Control - Control the three fans manually with just a single press of the LED button on the top of the I/O, connect the LED button and powered using SATA have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 330mm in length and CPU cooler up to 165mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.
- Dust Filter - One removable dust filter help keeps the dust out of your gaming PC and enhances the cooling performance even further, they are easy to remove which makes them easy to clean.