We live in a world where most things seem to move at the speed of light. At Thermaltake, we feel the same way and that is exactly how Thermaltake conducts itself to deliver innovative, reliable and customer-centric solutions to the worldwide market.
Since the beginning of Thermaltake in 1999, it has been at the forefront of creating new and exciting products at a time where most computer users were provided little to no choices for components that may seem irrelevant, but in reality crucial to the performance of a PC.
Thermaltake Server Series solutions, with years of thermal experience and industry leadership, sets its goal on reforming total thermal management in server segment by formulating the perfect mixture of versatility, efficiency and thermal management with each respective server product category: Rackmount Chassis, Server Fixed & Redundant Power Supply and Server CPU Cooling Management Solutions.
With its comprehensive line of products available, it enables Thermaltake's core customers to enjoy a one-stop-shop experience, reduce product design-in evaluation period and most important of all, flawless integration process. Each of Thermaltake's strengths enables its customer to focus on their core business while taking advantage of the skills and efficiency of a single thermal management solution partner.
Values & Principles
- While still a relatively young company, established in 1999, Thermaltake is built on unwavering will and dedication to address issues and innovate at the same time for computer enthusiasts and corporate users worldwide .
- With strong support of Research & Development team standing behind the brand, Thermaltake is committed to never-follow but always-lead.
- In past decades, the industrial and technological advancements in different fields have shaped the world we live in today and have also made a big impact on the environment. Thermaltake takes great measures to ensure the product that we produce relieve these impacts by being first to act on 80 PLUS® specification for computer power supply that greatly reduces the amount of electricity that a computer consumes.
- Always striving to be the best, we continuously benchmark our performance against the very best internally and externally.
- Customers are our greatest asset and Thermaltake does not take that for granted. That is why Thermaltake is the industry leading in customer service and customer support with around-the-clock automated product return service
In recent years, there has been a growing interest in the potential benefits of gaming on mental health. While gaming has often been criticised for its negative impact on well-being, emerging research suggests that certain types of games can have positive effects on mental health, such as individuals who struggle with social anxiety or difficulty making friends. Finally, certain types of games can improve cognitive functioning, enhancing problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities. While excessive gaming can have negative consequences, moderate gaming can be a healthy and enjoyable way to improve mental well-being.
PCIe Gen5 is knocking on the door, with the first drives already hitting the market with some impressive read/write speed claims. Join us as we take a closer look at how Gen5 SSDs compare to Gen4, and whether it's worth investing in an upgrade.