This CompactFlash Card to IDE Adaptor is a perfect solution for accessing CompactFlash (CF I, CF II) and IBM Micro Drive media, allowing you to access the flash/micro drive media as if it were an IDE hard drive. The CF/IDE Adaptor can be installed in the computer case through simple mounting in an available 3.5 inch drive bay, for connection to the computer IDE bus through either a 40 or 44-pin connection.
- Allows Compact flash card to be used as bootable storage
- Can be mounted in the front or rear panel of your case, to fit into any 3.5” bay or available expansion slot
- Easily swap cards in and out with built-in push button ejector
- Easy to use jumpers offer simple master/slave drive setting
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I/II and IBM Micro-drive
- Quick and driver free installation into any IDE 40 pin and 44 pin slot