TP-Link TL-SG1210MPE is an easy smart switch with 9× gigabit RJ45 ports and 1× gigabit combo SFP/RJ45 port that requires no configuration. With 8× PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports, it can automatically detect and supply power with all IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network to where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
Professional 10-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (123 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 123 W PoE power budget* for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
System Self-Healing with PoE Auto Recovery
The switch automatically detects and reboots the PD devices, such as cameras and APs, when they fall offline or go unresponsive, guaranteeing the stable operation of PoE-connected devices, without the need for manual monitoring and restart.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 123 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high-priority port’s power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG1210MPE are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Its fanless design delivers zero added noise in its locations. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG1210MPE delivers switching performance you can depend on.
- 9x gigabit RJ45 ports and 1x combo gigabit SFP/RJ45 port
- Equipped with eight 802.3af/at PoE+ ports with up to 30 W for each port, the switch can transfer data and power via one single cable
- Supports PoE power up to 123 W for all PoE ports*
- Provides network monitoring, traffic prioritization, VLAN features, and PoE Auto Recovery
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and Easy Smart Configuration Utility simplify configuration
- Fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise