350 Lumens, Tunable White, Multicolor
Tapo L630’s flexible controllability gives a fresh meaning to smart life. You could easily adjust the brightness & color temperature, and switch among 16 million colors, based on the varying demands. Try to click the buttons below to see the instant effects of Tapo Smart Spotlights.
Match Any Embedded Downlight
The universal GU10 light fittings lead to the great convenience on spotlight installation. It’s simple for any starter to set it up on their owns.
To Grab the Attention
Emitting a close-up partial lighting, Tapo L630 lights up the specific zone, perfect for displaying your favorite handicraft, art design, mock up, etc. It works not only to engage the audience, but reveal more great details as well.
Superior Lights for Large Public Space
When mounted in some mass audience venues, Smart Spotlight would show its strengths that make it widely used as an energy-saving illumination option. It reaches a well balance between light intensity and overall gentle effect in the space.
Switch to Ambient Mode
To get relaxed entirely, you could try adjusting the Smart Spotlight’s brightness value to extremely low. It will give all of you the peace of mind at home.
- Energy Saving - Reduce energy without losing brightness or quality.
- 16 Million Colors - Shape the amazing vibe by picking the lights from a wide array of colours, even dim to any brightness you desire for the perfect atmosphere.
- White Tunable - Adjust the color temperature from 2,200 K to 6,500 K based on your changing needs.
- GU10 Lamp Base - Compatible with any GU10 fixtures.
- Grouping - Control all the Tapo Smart Spotlights by just one click on Tapo App.
- Remote Control - Instantly turn the spotlight on/off wherever you are via the Tapo App.
- Schedule - Preset a fixed schedule to manage your smart devices automatically.
- Timer - Create countdown timer lists for more precise time control.
- Voice Control - Manage your smart spotlights with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Easy Setup and Use - No hub required, set up quickly and manage through the Tapo App.