See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments — helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
- Built to record 90% of the time — supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD video
- 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
- Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
1. HD video stream measured as a Mpeg-4 H.264 satellite and 30fps 2MP HD security or 10 Mb/s
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk’s extreme workload rating, low power consumption and NVR ready design can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures — from 0°C to 70°C — while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk’s RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
- NVR ready design enables reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
- Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
- Fast and easy recovery process — data can often be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate
- Seagate SkyHawk 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive
- 1TB Storage
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- 5900-RPM spin speed
- 64MB cache buffer
- Supports 1 to 8 drive bays
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems
- Rotational vibration (RV) sensors allow drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing fi eld reliability