Kingston FURY™ Renegade PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD provides cutting-edge performance in high capacities for gaming and hardware enthusiasts seeking extreme performance for PC builds and upgrades. By leveraging the latest Gen 4x4 NVMe controller and 3D TLC NAND, Kingston FURY Renegade SSD offers blazing speeds of up to 7,300/7,000MB/s* read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS* for amazing consistency and exceptional gaming experience. From game and application loading times to streaming and capturing, give your system a boost in overall responsiveness.
The slim M.2 form factor combined with a low profile, graphene aluminium heat spreader is optimised for intense usage in gaming rigs, gaming laptops and motherboards. Kingston FURY Renegade SSD matches the top-tier performance of the Kingston FURY Renegade memory line to produce the ultimate team to keep you at the top of your game.
Available in capacities from 500GB–4TB** to store an extensive library of your favourite games and media.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 4.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage.
** Some of the listed capacity on a flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Level up with PCIe 4.0 NVMe - Dominate with cutting-edge Gen 4x4 intense speeds of up to 7,300/7,000MB/s* read/write and up to 1,000,000 IOPS* performance.
- Maximise your motherboard - Powerful slim M.2 form factor to enhance your gaming rig and laptop.
- More space to play - Get all the latest titles and DLC available. Performance with high capacities of up to 4TB** to store your favourite games and media.
- Low-profile graphene aluminium heat spreader - Advanced thermal dissipation keeps your drive cool during intense usage. Brings higher performance to the tightest of spaces in gaming laptops and motherboards.