GIGABYTE X570S motherboards feature upgraded power solution, passive and silent thermal design, and PCIe 4.0 components to keep your gaming system up to fast and powerful, even under heavy workloads.
To unleash the full potential of the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series processors, the motherboard requires the best CPU power, memory and IO design. With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, X570S AORUS MASTER is a true beast among motherboards.
Direct Power Design
GIGABYTE X570S Motherboards are equipped with best in class power solution to release the full potential of the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series CPUs. The VRM power design includes MOSFETs which Vcore and SOC accompanied by digital PWM, premium chokes and high quality capacitors to offer extraordinary stability and precision to the high performance CPU. In addition, Six-layered PCB and comprehensive thermal solution allows enthusiasts to enjoy the extreme overclocking performance without compromise.
GIGABYTE Active OC Tuner
With GIGABYTE's exclusive Active OC Tuner BIOS function, CPU* can work with AMD P.B.O. for gaming and other light workload applications with the highest CPU boost clock, but when the applications require all CPU cores horsepower, it automatically switches to the Manual OC mode where it can utilize the high frequency for all the CPU cores.
- Active OC Tuner switches profile based on user scenario automatically
- 5% performance increase
* Only available on selected AMD Ryzen™ processors with P.B.O. function featured.
Memory Layout - Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized daisy-chain routing, GIGABYTE X570S motherboards provide a proven speed of up to DDR4-5400+ MHz with high density memory modules*. Optimized daisy-chained routing eliminates the stub effect, pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher memory frequencies, and provides professional gamers a denser and faster system memory experience.
* Performance may vary in circumstances. Please refer to the QVL list for detail support information.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5400MHz and Beyond*
AORUS is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5400MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
* XMP Profile support may vary depending on memory module.
Please see the complete validated memory support list. Product features may vary by model
Single 32GB Support
With populated 4 DIMMs per channel on GIGABYTE X570 motherboards, the maximum memory capacity support is 128GB. For users who always run out of memory capacity, they are able to enjoy more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
X570S AORUS MASTER uses an unprecedented and innovative thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full loading application and gaming.
Fins-Array II uses brand new louvered stacked fins technology which is usually only used on industrial equipment that need compact heat exchangers. It has a special secondary fins structure that enhances heat transfer performance.
Louver Directed Flow
Heat flow that goes through fins will enter from the leading edge of the louver and is then directed by other louvers or fins. This louver directed flow can greatly improve heat transfer performance.
Because of pressure difference and flow separation, a circulation zone will be formed between louvered fins. This circulation will cause flow entrain and eject in the vortice form which improves thermal efficiency.
NanoCarbon Coated Fins Array Heatsink
As CPUs get more powerful, VRM modules get hotter under ultra high performance. Being the first adopters among industry using NanoCarbon as coating material to enhance thermal radiation speed up heat dissipation. Nanocarbon is coated onto the heatsink through electrostatic adhesion. The coating material covers the entire finned heatsink with 200μm in thickness. In that way, heat is dissipated more quickly. The tests show 10% cooler with the NanoCarbon coating.
Direct-Touch Heatpipe II
With an extra large 8mm heatpipe and made by a new manufacturing process which has narrow down the gap between the heatpipe and heatsink. The new Direct-Touch Heatpipe II greatly helps to dissipate the heat on MOSFETs.
M.2 Thermal Guard III
Continuing the advantages of M.2 Thermal Guard II design which using the double-sided thermal pads to elevate the height of M.2 heatsink as increasing surface area to dissipate heats on M.2 SSDs. M.2 Thermal Guard III constructed with 2.6X optimized heat dissipation surface to prevent throttling and bottleneck that high-speed/ large capacity of PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSDs may cause, especially under heavy workload.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- High Current Support - Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- Precision Control - 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
- Dual Curve Mode - Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan Stop - Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Smart Fan 6 BIOS UI
- Improve fan curve UI - We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
- Slope/Stair dual graph mode - Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
- Manual Input - For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
- EZ Tuning - Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
- Fan curve profile - Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
With the new Noise Detection function, you can monitor noise level of all devices including fans, CPU coolers, graphics card, etc. in real time, and you can determine how fast your fan speed needs to be. Our bundled Noise Detection cable doesn’t include any sound recording function, it simply detects sound pressure while protecting your privacy.
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY
A Flagship product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. X570S AORUS MASTER provides all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
First adopter on 2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
- Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2X faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
- Support Multi-Gig(10/100/1000/2500Mbps) RJ-45 Ethernet
Intel® 802.11ax WIFI 6E
Intel® latest Wireless solution 802.11ax WIFI 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of WIFI 6E
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for less interference
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1x1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
WIFI 6E Advantage
Spectrum congestion is huge problem in current WIFI environment nowadays because too many devices all use existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum, and it cause unreliable connection and slower speed. WIFI 6E is extended standard to WIFI 6, and it use dedicated 6GHz band that it provides not only brand new frequency to transfer data, but also spacious spectrum for future more devices. With WIFI 6E, users can enjoy faster connection and stronger signal than before.
AORUS Antenna Supports Tri-Band with Better WIFI Signal
- All new antenna supported Tri-Band 802.11ax WIFI 6E 2.4GHz &5GHz.
- better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
Connecting the Future - USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C®
Featuring the USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 design which is doubled the performance than previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It works up to 20Gbps ultra-fast data transfer while connecting to USB 3.2 compliant peripherals. Through the USB Type-C® connector, users can enjoy the flexibility of reversible connection to access and store massive amounts of data rapidly.
ESS SABRE reference DAC ES9118
- ESS SABRE reference DAC (ESS 9118)
- Hyperstream Dynamic Range (SNR 125dB)
- High-Res music (32bit, 192KHz PCM)
- Super low THD+N (THD+N -112db)
True High-Fidelity Music (Realtek ALC1220-VB)
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp can automatically detect impedance of your head-worn audio device, to prevent issues such as low volume and distortion. With the new VB series audio controller, it can stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Audiophile Grade Capacitors (WIMA , Nichicon Fine Gold)
To ensure a studio-quality experience, WIMA and Nichicon Fine Gold capacitors are used to provide power to the overall system.
Precision Audio Stream (TXC OSCILLATOR)
Provides precise time triggers to Digital-Analog Converters. High resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
Hi-Res Audio certified, meaning that the product is capable of reproducing frequencies up to 40kHz or above which ensures user with the best audio quality at all times.
TS :X® Ultra
Recreates an authentic, spatially accurate 3D audio experience for gaming over any headphones or speakers. Supports channel-based, scene based and object-based audio. Provides out-of-the-box calibration for a range of headphones and speakers. Provides post-processing enhancements and device level tuning for DTS® codecs.
DTS Sound Unbound* leverage Microsoft Spatial, enabling the the most believable, 3D audio experience for games. Immersion through DTS Headphone:X means in the sonic landscape, stationary and moving sounds can be heard from above, below or around the listener. Sounds pass around the listener with amazing externalization and accurate localization.
*DTS Sound Unbound needs the latest Windows fixes in the Windows 10, please upgrade your Windows 10 OS to Win10 Build 18898 or later versions.
X570S AORUS MASTER features RGB FUSION 2.0 to offer lighting effected options and customized settings with outstanding aesthetics, and able to let enthusiasts building a stylish and unique gaming PC.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
- New User Interface - All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
- My Favorites - Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
- Storage Information - Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
- Changelog - List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
- Intuitive Load Line Curve - Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios.
- RGB Switch - Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard.
- Direct-To-BIOS - Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button.
- Safe Mode - Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
GIGABYTE is reputable for its product durability and high quality manufacturing process. Needless to say, we use the best components we can find for the GIGABYTE Motherboard and reinforce every slot to make each of them solid and durable.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
Ultra Durable™ Memory Armor
AORUS' exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan