Codegen 4U V2 600mm rackmount is a computer chassis featuring a number of different power form factor and storage device options. The 4U V2 rackmount computer chassis provides the best support for various rackmount systems and different applications. There are several fan options which can deliver an exceptional thermal performance you can rely on. Included is 2 x 120mm fans at the front and 2 x 80mm fans at the back.
The front door with key lock delivers confident protection against unauthorised access and theft, for a great peace of mind. A spacious interior provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, such as ATX motherboards and up to 8 internal 3.5" HDDs, 3 x 5.25" ODDs and seven expansion slots, so users can expand your server system easily. Configure or build your own custom 4U rack server starting with the chassis.
Compatible With the Following Rail Kit
The Codegen Rackmount 600mm V2 is compatible with the following Railkit:
- 4U Rackmount Case - 600mm deep (inc. handles)
- Server Motherboard Support - Supports an ATX (12" x 9.6") or CEB (12"x 10.5") form factor motherboard and a PS2 power supply.
- Cooling - With four fans included in the V2 600mm Rackmount it offers great expandability and cooling capacity for your server chassis.
- HDD Capacity Support - HDD support includes 8 x 3.5" internals and 3 x 5.25" external bays.
- Added Security - Door of front panel is lockable with Keys provided.
- LEDs for Server Functions - LEDs to indicate the following: Machine state (Power LED x 1 green), HDD Activity (HDD LED x 2 red)
- Removable Air Filter - Situated inside the door, can be removed and washable.