The Node 804 is a micro ATX chassis which focuses on cooling performance and maximum configurability, all packed in an interesting new form factor with Scandinavian elegant design.
The dual chamber layout separates hot running components from the cooler ones and allows for unrestricted airflow over the motherboard, processor and graphics card.
The case comes with three excellent 120mm fans but can be upgraded with several additional fans if needed.
Featuring plenty of options for placing water cooling components, tall heat sinks and hard drives.
The flexibility of this case really gives the users the possibility to create their optimal system build.
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
- 8 - 3.5? HDD positions
- 2 - 2.5? dedicated SSD unit positions
- 2 - Extra positions for either 3,5? or 2,5? drives
- 5 expansion slots
- 1 additional space in the front for Slot-In ODD
- 10 - Fan positions (3 x 120mm Silent Series R2 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front, top and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 160 mm in height
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 260 mm deep
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 320mm in length. Graphics cards up to 290 mm in length may be installed if a fan is installed in the lower position in the front.
- Velcro strap for easy cable management
- Clear Window side panel included
- Colors available: Black
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 344 x 307 x 389 mm
- Net weight: 6 kg
- Package dimensions (WxHxD): 370 x 468 x 412 mm
- Package weight: 7.7kg
- Front: 4 – 120mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120/140mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120mm fan slots (included is 1 hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Top: 4 - 120x140mm fans (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - Integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
Water cooling compatibility
- Front (right chamber) - 240 mm radiator configurations up to 60 mm thick (with fans) and 278 mm tall are allowed.
- Front (left chamber) - 240 mm radiator configurations up to 60 mm thick (with fans) and 278 mm tall are allowed. Using a radiator in this position prevents the use of a fan in the top position just next to it.
- Top (right chamber) - 240/280 mm radiators up to 130mm thick (with fans) may be fitted if the HDD drive bays are taken out or placed elsewhere. No limitation to thickness.
- Top (left chamber) - 240 mm radiator configurations up to 130 mm thick (with fans) will fit. Radiators in this position limits the height of memory modules to 48 mm tall.
- Maximum radiator configuration: 1x240mm,1x280mm and 2x120mm radiators simultaneously.
- 2 - USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (white)
- Node 804 computer case
- Accessory box
- User manual
- EAN/GTIN-13: 7350041082019
- UPC: 817301012010
- Product code: FD-CA-NODE-804-BL-W
- Available for System Integrators