Powercool PDUs (Power Distribution Unit) are high performing, professional solution for powering multiple devices.
All our PDUs are designed to be mounted securely inside a 19 Inch Rack Mount and are suitable for server Racks, Music Racks and Telecoms.
All PDUS are manufactured from anodised aluminium extrusion fitted with tough polycarbonate accessories.
- Output / Cable Connection: C13 (Female) and UK 3-Pin (Male)
- Control Option: Power Switch (On/Off)
- Number Of Outputs: 8
- Power Rating: 230-250V / 10A, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Power: 2500W
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Mounting Height: 1U
- Plug Type: UK
- Cable Type: H05VV-F 3G1.5mm
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degree Celsius - 45 Degree Celsius
- Storage Temperature: - 20 Degree Celsius - 55 Degree Celsius
- Operating Humidity: Less Than Or Equal To 95 Percent
- Storage Humidity: Less Than Or Equal To 95 Percent
- Powercool Power Distribution Unit - Standard 1U height and compatible with the industry 19 inch racking to ensure maximum flexibility and maximum reliability.
- High Quality Power Cord - Protect your connected devices and keep them out of the way, organise neatly and the flexible power cord is long enough to reach and a length of 1.8m ensures not a lot of excess cable.
- Rugged Aluminium Construction - Robust all aluminium housing perfect for industrial use, an integral on and off power switch with a cover for assured safety and control and a maximum power rating of 2500W (Approx.). Compatible for industrial, home or office with multiple electronic devices.
- Wide Range Of Applications - Can be used so that 8 IEC-13 devices can be fitted and powered using a normal UK mains plug, rated current of 10A can be connected to networking and computer hardware housed in a rack or in a data centre.
- Safety - Certified by CE and RoHS, Powercool PDU allows all the 6 socket port to simultaneously work without any connection interference.