Lian Li has done it again! This time they have excelled in creating a functional yet stylish case and improving it even more. The Lian Li O11Dynamic XL Midi-Tower combines brushed aluminium with tempered glass elements. The dimensions of the case are designed so that even the huge EEB ASUS ROG Dominus Extreme motherboard with Intel's C621 chipset and Socket 3647 for Xeon processors will fit with the assistance of an additional accessory (available separately). What Lian Li have retained here is the broad dual-chamber design, which offers plenty of space for high-end gaming components as well as excellent cable management options. The options open to users when it comes to air- or water cooling, it goes without saying, are second to none.
- Premium combination of aluminium, tempered glass and steel
- Space for E-ATX-, ATX-, Micro-ATX- or Mini-ITX motherboards
- 6x 2,5"-SSDs & 4x 3,5"-HDDs including HDD hot-swap functionality
- Front panel with 4x USB 3.0 Type-A & 1x USB 3.1 Type-C
- Graphics cards up to 44,6 cm long supported
- Three slots for 360 mm radiators
- Fits up to ten 120 mm fans