Noctua’s NT-H1 is a renowned hybrid thermal compound that has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. Thanks to its excellent performance, exceptional ease of use and outstanding long-term stability, it has become an established favourite among overclockers and enthusiast users worldwide. Whether it’s air- or water-based cooling, CPU or GPU applications, overclocking or silent systems: NT-H1 is a proven premium paste that’s guaranteed to deliver great results. The AM5 edition includes the NA-TPG1 thermal paste guard that prevents thermal paste build-up in the cut-outs of the heatspreader of AMD AM5 CPUs – a simple yet highly effective means to keep your AM5 processor clean.
- Award-winning performance - Bundled with Noctua's premium-grade CPU coolers since 2007, NT-H1 has proven its excellent performance in countless of tests and reviews. Chosen again and again by overclockers and hardware enthusiast around the globe, it has established itself as a benchmark for premium-quality thermal interface materials (TIMs).
- AM5 Edition with thermal paste guard - When the mounting pressure of the cooling solution is applied, excess thermal paste will be squeezed outwards. With AM5 CPUs, this excess paste tends to accumulate in the cut-outs at the sides of the heatspreader and may become difficult to remove. Simple and risk-free to apply, the NA-TPG1 prevents this undesired phenomenon.
- Easy to apply - Thanks to its excellent spreading properties, there is no need to manually spread NT-H1 before installing the cooler: Simply apply some paste onto the CPU (see instructions for details), put on the heatsink and you're ready to go!
- Not electrically conductive, non-corroding - While some high-end thermal compounds and pads are risky to use due to their electrical conductivity or corroding properties, there's no risk of short-circuits with NT-H1 and it's completely safe to use with any type of CPU cooler, regardless of whether it's made from copper or aluminium and whether it's nickel-plated or not.
- Easy to clean - NT-H1 is one of the easiest to clean thermal compounds on the market: Simply wipe it off the CPU and heatsink with a dry tissue or paper towel, then wipe them clean with a moist tissue or towel. No cleaning alcohol or solvent required!
- Excellent long-term stability - NT-H1's unique formula is highly stable over time, even after longer periods of usage. It can be stored at room temperature for at least 3 years and due to the compound's exceptional curing, bleeding, dry-out and thermal cycling characteristics, it can be used on the CPU for 5 years or more.
- No break-in or burn-in required - Some thermal compounds need a longer break-in period or cure time until they reach their full performance and some thermal pads must undergo a dedicated burn-in process. By contrast, NT-H1 is ready to go right away and doesn't require any special preparations.
- 3.5g package for 3-20 applications - Sufficient for around 3-20 applications (depending on the size of the CPU or GPU, e.g. around 3 applications for large CPUs such as TR4, 15 for AM4/AM5 or LGA1700, and around 20 for small CPUs such as LGA1151), the classic 3.5g packaging size is ideal for most users who only install coolers every now and then.