Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedised high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua’s trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NF-F12 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
- Award-winning NF-F12 design - Having received more than 150 awards and recommendations from the international press, Noctua's NF-F12 has become a proven premium choice for 120mm cooling needs. Its renowned efficiency has convinced tens of thousands of customers all over the world.
- 2000rpm industrialPPC version - Thanks to its elevated 2000rpm top speed, the NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined with the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction and advanced protection features, this makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Three-phase motor design - While most axial fans use single-phase motors with 4 slots, Noctua's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- Class-leading energy efficiency - While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction - Both the impeller and the frame of Noctua's industrialPPC fans are made entirely from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide. This material can withstand temperatures up to 140øC and makes the fans even more robust and break-proof than Noctua's standard fibre-glass reinforced PBT fans.
- Certified IP52 water- and dust protection - Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-F12 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52. This means that it is not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
- Focused FlowT Frame - Designed for pressure demanding applications such as heatsinks and radiators, the Focused FlowT frame features eleven stator guide vanes that straighten, channel and focus the airflow, which allows the NF-F12 to rival the performance of conventional fans running at much faster speeds.
- Varying Angular Distance and Vortex Control Notches - The NF-F12's stator guide vanes are set out in Varying Angular Distance and feature Vortex-Control Notches. Both measures help to spread the noise emission over a broader frequency spectrum and thus make the fan's sound pattern more agreeable to the human ear.
- HeptaperfT Impeller - Custom designed for the new Focused FlowT frame and to work in tandem with the eleven stator guide vanes, the NF-F12's seven blade HeptaperfT impeller has been carefully optimised to achieve a perfect balance between power and quietness.
- AAO Frame - Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Inner Surface Microstructures - With the tips of the fan blades ploughing through the boundary layer created by the Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from the suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which results in reduced blade passing noise and improved airflow and pressure efficiency.
- Stepped Inlet Design - Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity, especially in space-restricted environments.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads - Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimise the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- SSO2 Bearing - The NF-F12 industrialPPC features the further optimised second generation of Noctua's renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilisation, precision and durability.
- Metal bearing shell - In order to guarantee the highest possible degree of manufacturing precision, minimum tolerance and excellent long-term stability, the NF-F12 industrialPPC sports a CNC milled bearing shell made entirely from brass.
- 6-year manufacturer's warranty - Noctua fans are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the NF-F12 industrialPPC features an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.