Ergonomics and performance in one
As a gaming mouse for right-handed users, the CHERRY MC 2.1 fits perfectly in your hand – with ergonomics and performance the priority. The silicone side inserts with their discreet surface texture are particularly pleasant to the touch. The PC mouse glides easily over surfaces with its extra flexible cable, reduced weight and large glide pads.
A special eye-catcher is the rubberised, translucent mouse wheel with tactile ribs for the best possible grip. Because it’s transparent, it shows off the full colour spectrum with 16.8 million colours (RGB) and various lighting effects. You can set the precise 5000 dpi Pixart sensor step by step, directly via the dpi switch on the mouse.
Further setting options are provided by the CHERRY UTILITY Software, which you access quickly by clicking on the CHERRY button. The software also makes it possible to freely program and store individual user profiles.
- Precise 5,000 DPI Pixart sensor, gradually adjustable via the DPI switch (+DPI status display) on the mouse or via the software (1 LED = 1000 dpi, 2 LEDs = 2000 dpi, 3 LEDs = 3000 dpi, 4 LEDs = 5000 dpi)
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed interface, supports up to 1,000 report rates
- CCHERRY button for quick DPI adjustment and direct access to CHERRY gaming software to customize mouse settings
- Individual user profiles can be freely programmed in the software
- ONBOARD memory - the last, individual settings for illumination DPI, key assignment) are stored directly on the mouse
- Two freely programmable, easy to reach side buttons (left)
- FFull color spectrum with 16.8 million colors (RGB) and various lighting effects
- Rubberized translucent mouse wheel with tactile ribs for perfect grip and button function
- Right-handed mouse with reduced weight and ideal ergonomics for tireless gaming
- Feels good in the hand and has a secure grip thanks to side silicone inserts with a discreet surface texture
- Extra flexible cable
- Large mouse skates