The Ion+ 2 Platinum is a high-performance fully modular PSU with whisper-quiet operation, enhanced cable flexibility and superior output quality. It ships with two 8-pin ATX12V/EPS cables, ensuring compatibility with new motherboards.
A user selectable semi-passive Zero RPM mode maintains pure silence under light loads, and the custom-tailored 140 mm fan with FDB bearings stays practically whisper-quiet even under heavy load. Revolutionary UltraFlex™ cable with its ultra-high strand count wire and special insulation bends and twists effortlessly to make installation and cable-routing a breeze.
Ion+ 2 Platinum is available in 560, 660, 760 and 860 watt capacities, all with 80PLUS® Platinum Efficiency, 10-year warranty, and a full electrical protection suite for peace of mind.
- 80PLUS Platinum efficiency for optimized electricity use and reduced heat generation
- Great electrical output quality with tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise
- Fully modular design for reduced clutter and maximum ease of installation and with Fractal Design UltraFlex (extra bendable soft cables) for better cable management
- Equipped with a large high-performance Fractal Design Dynamic GP-14 140 mm fan, custom-tailored for power supply use with an exceptionally low minimum speed and a true long-life FDB bearing
- User selectable semi-passive operation allows for either passive operation in low load situations or continuous low speed fan operation for reduced component stress
- Compact 150 mm depth allows for installation in compact cases or provides additional cable management room in larger cases
- Premium Japanese 105 degrees C capacitors provide maximum reliability and durability
- Extensive 10-year warranty and a full electrical protection suite provides peace of mind
- Supports the latest ATX 2.52 standard with improved start-up time and transient load response
- Premium storage bags for cables and PSU
- All models include two 8-pin ATX12V/EPS cables, ensuring compatibility with new motherboards