The Define S2 Vision was designed with the goal of bringing together beauty and function, and with its full tempered glass exterior, you’ll experience the radiance of your system from every angle. Be the center of attention with the Define S2 Vision RGB, or choose the Blackout edition for a more subtle yet equally eye-catching effect.
Performance is not sacrificed for this beauty, either. Cooling remains paramount with extensive air and water cooling support, four PWM fans, and an innovative top panel system that lets you swap tempered glass for additional cooling with the push of a button. The Define S2 Vision also features pre-drilled pump mounts, reservoir brackets, Nexus 9P fan hub with nine PWM connections, optional Flex VRC-25 vertical GPU riser support, and of course, bolt-free TG side panels.
Whether your system radiates the commanding presence of a monster machine or the subtle reflections of a piece of art, the Define S2 Vision is a beautiful sight from every angle.
- Full tempered glass exterior with bolt-free tinted TG panels
- Four Fractal Design Prisma AL-14 PWM ARGB fans offer superior airflow with stunning visual effects
- Preinstalled AR-4020 ARGB LED strip creates the perfect balance of lighting throughout the entire case
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (included) enables physical control of colors and effects
- Extensive cooling support with room for up to nine fans, 360 mm front and top radiators, and 240 mm bottom radiators
- Swap the TG top panel with the included cooling bracket for triple-fan top cooling support
- Nexus 9P fan hub controls up to nine PWM devices via your motherboard
- Full-length power supply shroud assists in hiding excess cables for a clean interior
- PSU shroud front cover can be removed for larger front radiators or used to mount a pump, reservoir, or additional SSD
- Easy-to-clean high-airflow nylon filters with convenient front access
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU support via Flex VRC-25 vertical PCIE riser (sold separately)
- Three vibration-damped 3.5" HDD mounts keep drives neatly concealed and interior space free
- Two SSD brackets included with five possible locations either behind the motherboard or on the PSU shroud