The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use. The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
Define 7’s roomy internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to and including E-ATX.
Flexible Dual-Layout Design
You’ll find more than enough space for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 420 mm in the default Open Layout.
Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts. (6 SSD/HDD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 1 multi-brackets included)
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
Open and Interchangeable
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance. Swap in the ventilated panel to add three filtered fan positions.
Elegant New Front Design
Brushed aluminium encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come pre-installed with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
Versatile New Multi-Brackets
The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD,SSD or pump mount.
- Spacious and extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to and including 285 mm E-ATX
- Support for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up top, or 280 mm in the base in the default Open Layout
- Convert to Storage Layout for up to 14 HDDs along with 4 dedicated SSD mounts and one ODD bay (6 HDD/SSD + 2 SSD brackets + 1 multi-bracket included)
- The single 5.25" ODD bay can be converted to an additional 140 mm front fan mount with filtered louvre covering
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from sound-damped solid steel to filtered ventilation
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior for totally unhindered installation and cable routing
- Anodized aluminium front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges opens and closes easily with magnetic latching
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 120/140 mm fan mounts and three pre-installed Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
- Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Two vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC-25 PCIe riser, available separately
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans directly in line with cable channels along the edge of the case
- Redesigned HDD cage for easier installation and improved transportation security
- Tool-less, top-latching panels allow quick access while preventing accidental drops
- Bridge-less expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board