The DES-1024D is an unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands. The switch comes with 24 10/100Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly integrate to Ethernet and Fast Ethernet. These intelligent ports detect the network speed and auto-negotiate between 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T, as well as between full and half-duplex. All ports support flow control. This function minimizes dropped packets by sending out collision signals when the port's receiving buffer is full.
- 24 10/100Mbps ports
- Full/half duplex support for each port
- MDI uplink port for easy expansion
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Flow control in full duplex mode for protection against data loss
- Back pressure in half duplex mode
- RAM buffer dynamically allocated for each port