The CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB ELITE Series liquid CPU coolers offer high-performance CPU cooling, integrated RGB lighting, and refined aesthetics, with CORSAIR AF ELITE Series PWM fans that deliver powerful airflow and specialized low-noise cooling modes. With 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on a modern pump head design, the H150i RGB ELITE Series delivers great cooling with the looks to match. Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to create vivid lighting effects, monitor CPU and cooling temps, and adjust fan speeds. Zero RPM fan mode and Variable Pump Speed modes precisely regulate noise levels for quiet operation. With a thermally optimized copper cold plate and easy installation on the latest CPU brackets, the H150i RGB ELITE delivers first-class CPU cooling.
- All-in-one CPU cooling offers everything needed to keep your latest Intel or AMD CPU running at peak performance, while curbing the heat of even high-end processors.
- A contemporary pump head design with a polished finish and 16 individually addressable diffused RGB LEDs provides a unique look and stunning lighting effects.
- Elevate your CPU performance with liquid cooling driven by three 120mm CORSAIR AF ELITE Series AirGuide fans, delivering powerful PWM-controlled airflow between 450 and 1,850 RPM.
- CORSAIR iCUE software enables you to control and synchronize your cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices, monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, and adjust fan and pump speeds.
- Zero RPM fan and Variable Pump Speed specialized cooling modes in iCUE keep noise to a minimum when your system is idle or under light loads.
- Equipped with a thermally optimized copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound and low-noise pump design for high-performance, quiet cooling.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket and convenient USB Type-C port on the pump head make for quick and painless installation.
- A 360mm radiator delivers high cooling surface area and performance in a multitude of builds
- Compatible with the latest Intel and AMD motherboard sockets, including LGA 1700, 1200,115X, 2066, and AM4.
- Backed by a five-year warranty for complete peace of mind.