The all new CiT Work Micro ATX chassis is the perfect case for PC builders of any level looking for a competitively priced case. This new range introduced by CiT not only brings performance, reliability and functional style, it looks great in a home and office environment.
Made using SPCC & SGCC steel, the Work is designed with a simple front bezel design and a compact spacious interior.
The Work is designed to keep your components cool with space to mount three fans, one at the front, rear and left side.
This front panel is equipped with front panel configuration consisting of one USB3.0 port and one USB2.0 port, headphone and mic audio ports. All the essentials to run a nice and easy home or office build.
- Design - The CiT Work is a Micro-ATX chassis with an elegant front bezel design, this compact and spacious internal makes it suited for almost any environment.
- Fan Configuration - Comfortable and effective cooling is on offer with room to mount three fans. The Work has the capability to fit 1 x 120mm fans at the front, rear and left side.water cooling is available at the front and top with room to fit a 120mm radiator. The Work has plenty of cooling options to keep your chassis cool.
- Air Cooling - A unique U-shaped air hole hidden at the front provides cool external air flow. The side of the Work can be fitted with a 120mm fan or with the air hole structure, it ensures a smoother air circulation maintaining optimum internal temperature.
- Interior - Black is the colour of the Work with an all - black interior allows you to build a PC that looks clean and professional. With an abundant of installation options including five hard drive bay options, with room to fit a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 150mm. Sufficient compatibility is on offer with four cut out holes for enhanced cable management and with room to fit a graphics card with a maximum length of 315mm, your possibilities are endless.
- I/O Interface - One high speed USB3.0 ports situated on the front panel increase accessibility.