The CiT Vento is a Micro-ATX gaming case, a prominent feature, the mesh front panel, allows for natural air to flow and a more than excellent cooling performance, this case is perfect with the option to install up to a total of eight fans and four pre-installed ARGB PWM fans to direct and boost the natural airflow providing the best system performance.
Moving onto the top of the case the I/O panel provides USB2.0 and USB3.0 connections as well as controls for your LED lighting and a tempered glass panel finishes off the design of the Vento nicely.
Using the LED button have access to approximately 14 LED modes or have access to 16.8 million colours using a compatible addressable RGB Motherboard.
This completely white interior for a small case supports plenty of space and powerful hardware. It can fit a graphics card up to 33 centimetres in length and can hold 3 x 2,5 and 2 x 3,5 drives. An ATX power supply unit measuring up to 165mm will fit inside.
An eye for detail makes the CiT Vento one of the most cooling-orientated gaming cases and is perfect if you are looking to create a high-airflow ARGB showstopper.
- Mesh Micro-ATX Gaming Case - The CiT Vento finished in all white features a metal front panel designed with ultra-fine mesh allows air to flow into the case easily without obstruction combining a super airflow performance with dust filtration.
- ARGB PWM Fans Included - 4 x 120mm ARGB PWM fans are included with a nine-fin blade fan design and equipped with 8 LEDs adds a stunning finish. The rear fan generating 24.6dBA for a quieter cooling performance. Automatic speed control of the Motherboard through the 4pin PWM fan cable interface, which can determine the speed according to the temperature readings from various parts of the PC. This further helps to keep your system as quiet as possible, using only as much fan power as needed.
- Air Cooling - Cool your system effectively with four fans included and the Vento offers enough space to house eight fans in total Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, Top: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans, PSU Shroud: 2 x 120mm Fans & Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan. The Micro-ATX casing can also house a 280mm dual radiator at the front or top.
- ARGB Hub - A 6-port ARGB Hub is included to control all the ARGB Fans included with the Vento. You can control the ARGB fans manually using the LED button on the top of the I/O, powered by SATA, with which you have access to approximately 14 LED modes.
- Motherboard Software - The ARGB lighting effects can be synced through the Motherboard which supports ARGB function, 5V 3-Pin Addressable RGB header, including ASUS AURA, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 & ASRock. Customise the look with endless possibilities with 16.7 million static modes and 12 pre-set lighting effects.
- Tempered Glass Panel - The solid tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of the interior specifically of the Micro-ATX Motherboard.
- Micro-ATX Housing - Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX Motherboards are compatible and graphics cards up to 320mm in length and CPU cooler up to 165mm in height, there is adequate space for mainstream hardware to build a high-powered PC Gaming case.