The CiT Beam is a MATX PC gaming case with a difference, the front panel comes with an RGB strip that has 14 different colour modes to choose from and a unique curve. The Beam has an internal layout that is crafted for gamers, with room for eights fans in total and one single-ring Halo Spectrum fan included.
Maintaining low temperatures is no problem as the Beam can fit a max radiator size of 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back.
Want a clean looking system without worrying about cable management? The hidden cable routing and full length PSU shroud are perfect for building a great looking. Situated on the top are the I/O ports for easy access.
- Design - The Beam has been designed with a large RGB strip, a brushed aluminium look that runs down the left side of the front and a fully acrylic left side panel, resulting in a case that look fantastic
- Front Panel - The front panel includes an RGB strip and has 14 different colour modes (rainbow, single colour, static, cycle & flow etc). Style your case the way you want!
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included - As well as an RGB strip the Beam includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder
- RGB Strip and Fan Sync - The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
- Water Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Beam supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter included at the top of the Beam is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.