The CORSAIR 3000D AIRFLOW presents a mid-tower ATX chassis with an efficient high-airflow design and exceptional cooling potential. The steel front panel and two pre-installed CORSAIR SP120 ELITE fans provide optimal airflow throughout the chassis, while the tempered glass side panel offers an excellent view of your components. An intelligently arranged interior can fit up to 8x 120mm or 4x 140mm case fans. With space for radiators up to 360mm, support for 3.5" and 2.5" storage drives, and a four-slot graphics card up to 360mm in length, you can create a high-end, powerful system. The front I/O panel features two USB 3.2 Type A ports and a Mic/Audio Jack for convenience.
- Extreme Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 8x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology: The two included SP120 ELITE fans deliver quiet performance at 24.7 dBA and feature CORSAIR AirGuide technology, which increases static pressure and focuses airflow for better cooling.
- Dedicated GPU Cooling: Support the latest graphics cards with two added 120mm fan mounts on the PSU shroud for installing fans for direct airflow to the GPU.
- Quad-Slot GPU Support: Comfortably install a four-slot graphics card up to 360mm in length, for a high-end, high-performance system.
- High-Performance Airflow Optimized Front Panel: An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- Tempered glass side panel: Showcase your internal components with style and elegance.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 2x SSDs and 2x HDDs.