The CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and exceptional cooling. A steel front panel offers optimal airflow to your components, accompanied by two included 120mm AirGuide fans designed with anti-vortex vanes that enhance cooling. The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it effortless to route major cables through a single channel, with 25mm of routing depth. The 4000D AIRFLOW offers all the space you need for excellent cooling and storage, with room for radiators in sizes up to 360mm and four storage drives. Complete with a modern front I/O panel including a USB-C port, the 4000D AIRFLOW makes great cooling and clean looks easier than ever.
- A Fitting Choice: Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, choose the 4000D for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- High-Airflow Front Panel: An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Two Included 120mm Fans: CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Extreme Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including a 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 2x SSDs and 2x HDDs.
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.