This multifunction A4 printer delivers ultra-low printing costs and fast print speeds without the hassle of changing cartridges or toners.
- Ultra-fast print speeds
- Low cost-per-page
- A4 print, copy, scan and fax
Designed for home offices and small businesses this feature-rich A4 printer with fax delivers an ultra-low cost per page and ultra-fast print speeds. Thanks to the 250-sheet front paper tray, 6.1cm LCD touchscreen and 35-page automatic document feeder, you can just keep on printing.
Get more done in less time
Take your home office to the next level with this ultra-fast and efficient printer that can deliver a first page in as little as 7 seconds1.
Feature-rich A4 EcoTank
Print, copy, scan and fax with the ET-5170 which features double-sided printing, a 250-sheet front paper tray and 35-page automatic document feeder. It's easy to navigate the extensive range of features with the 6.1cm LCD touchscreen.
Keep on saving
Making a saving every time you print with this EcoTank that delivers an incredibly low cost-per-page. Unlike other printers, EcoTank features large ink tanks that you fill with low-cost ink bottles.
The EcoTank 113 ink series features all pigment inks for smudge, water and highlighter resistant prints. From one set of replacement inks, you can produce up to 7,500 pages in black and 6,000 in colour2.
Print from almost anywhere
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, you can send documents to print from smart devices using the Epson iPrint and Smart Panel apps3.
Easy to use and reliable
Filling the ink tanks is simple with the resealable, intuitive and mess-free ink bottles. Epson’s unique Heat-Free PrecisionCore Technology offers improved reliability, reduced downtime and less environmental impact. No warm up time means the first page prints fast uses less power.
1. First-Print-Out-Time (FPOT) measurement method: ISO/IEC17629 Office Category Test; paper size A4. A set of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PDF files (each set containing 4 pages) is continuously printed. Measurement is based on the average time for the first of the four single-sided prints to exit the printer. Measurement starts when the print button is pressed and ends when the first page of the set exits. 2 Quoted yields are extrapolated based on Epson original methodology from the print simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712 based on the replacement ink bottles. Quoted yields are NOT based on ISO/IEC 24711. Quoted yields may vary depending on the images that you are printing, the paper type that you are using, the frequency of your prints and environmental conditions such as temperature. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the print head's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower. 3 Requires a wireless connection to the internet. For more information, supported languages and devices please visit www.epsonconnect.eu 4 Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default simplex. For more information visit www.epson.eu/testing WARNING: when printing on glossy photo paper ink drying time will be considerably extended
2. . Drying times depends also on humidity, temperature and other conditions. Do not touch the printed side until ink is completely dry. Moisture and oils from your skin can also affect print quality. Even after dry, avoid rubbing or scratching the surface of the printed paper.For Photo printing, Matte Photo paper is recommended
- Ultra-fast print speeds
- Ultra-low-cost per page
- Easy to use front ink tank
- Mobile printing and connectivity
- Designed for business