Expand your potential with this A4 multifunction inkjet. It offers high-quality, low-cost-printing and flexible wireless solutions.
- A4 duplex multifunction
- 50 page A4 duplex ADF
- Up to 25ppm speeds¹
Think big with this high-quality multifunction with single and double-sided printing, scanning and fax all up to A4. You’ll stride through tasks with print speeds of up to 25ppm¹ in black and a 50 page A4 automatic document feeder (ADF). And that’s not forgetting its cost-effective inks and flexible wireless connectivity solutions such and Scan-to-cloud².
Professional A4 printing
This A4 multifunction printer will meet the needs of even the most demanding home office and small office users. It offers double-sided (duplex) printing, scanning and faxing all up to A4, plus its automatic document feeder can process up to 50 double-sided A4 pages. Furthermore, its PrecisionCore printhead produces high-quality, laser-like prints.
Enhance your productivity
This efficient, reliable and fast model offers A4 double-sided printing and print speeds of 25ppm in black and 12ppm in colour¹. It’s also simple to operate directly thanks to its intuitive user interface and 10.9cm touchscreen.
Minimise your outgoings
Dramatically reduce your costs; this printer is compatible with individual inks which are are 50% more efficient compared to tri-colour cartridges³. Giving great value for money, cartridges are available in standard and XL, with the highest yield delivering up to 2,200 pages4.
Flexible wireless solutions
Print from anywhere in the office with Wi-Fi connectivity or use Wi-Fi Direct to print from compatible wireless devices without a Wi-Fi network. Epson's free mobile printing apps and solutions provide further versatility; Email Print allows you to send items to print from almost anywhere in the world². And with Scan-to-Cloud, you can enjoy the benefits of collaborative working².
1. Determined in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 showing the average of ESAT from the Office Category Test for default A4 simplex. For more information, please visit www.epson.eu/testing 2. Epson iPrint requires a wireless connection and the Epson printing app. Epson Email print, Epson Remote Print Driver and Epson Scan-to-Cloud require an internet connection. For more information, supported languages and devices, please visit www.epsonconnect.eu 3. Based on testing carried out by BLI in July 2019, compared to equivalent competitor (HP and Canon) printer models, using tri-colour cartridges, according to the manufacturers’ websites, July 2018. Weighting for Document and Photo printing applied based on TNS 'Printing Usage & Attitudes Study', June 2013. 4. Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711/24712. Actual yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions. For more information visit www.epson.eu/pageyield WARNING: when printing on glossy photo paper ink drying time will be considerably extended
2. . Drying times depends also on humidity, temperature and other conditions. Do not touch the printed side until ink is completely dry. Moisture and oils from your skin can also affect print quality. Even after dry, avoid rubbing or scratching the surface of the printed paper.For Photo printing, Matte Photo paper is recommended
- High-quality A4 multifunction
- Fast business-quality printing
- Cost-effective inks
- Wireless solutions
- Epson's free mobile printing apps