The Back-UPS CS provides professional-grade power protection for office and home office systems. Battery powered and surge protected power outlets, built-in phone/fax/modem line (DSL compatible) protection, safe system shutdown software with sophisticated power management features and pro-active audio-visual status indicators ensure office systems and their valuable data are protected from dangerous power surges, spikes and blackouts. Serial or USB connectivity gives users more flexibility making installation quicker and easier. Easy access to a hot-swappable, user-replaceable battery also makes servicing the Back-UPS CS hassle-free. These features along with its classic styling make the Back-UPS CS a perfect choice for protecting your important office and home office systems.
- Internet FAX - modem - DSL protection Provides protection from surges and spikes travelling on the phone line
- Surge Only outlets offer protection for non-data sensitive equipment like scanners and printers without reducing the unit's available power or battery capacity.
- File-saving, auto-shutdown software for Windows 98/Me/XP/2000 and Mac OS 9 (9.0.4 or higher)
- Unattended shutdown ensures that files are saved and the Operating System is properly shutdown in the event of a sustained power outage.
- Offers guaranteed protection from surges, spikes and even lightning!
- Push-button circuit breaker instead of a standard fuse, eliminates the need to return the unit to the factory for service.
- USB 2.0 compatibility and connectivity ensures quick and easy installation of the free file-saving, auto-shutdown software.
- Status Indicator LEDs and Audible Alarm proactively notifies you of changing UPS and utility power conditions.
- Save time and money by swapping the battery yourself. There is no need to send the unit to a factory service centre
- Hot Swap Batteries You can change the battery without powering down your equipment.
- Micro-processor controlled battery charging and diagnostic testing ensures maximum battery life.
- Offers proactive notification that the UPS has too much equipment connected to it for its rated load.
- Proactively warns the user that the battery needs to be charged or replaced soon.
- Designed to allow the use of up to two transformer block plugs without blocking access to other receptacles
- You can power on the unit without any input power. This provides temporary emergency battery power when the utility power is out.