Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Keris is a specially tuned optical sensor for unerring accuracy and precision to take down the competition.
An internal honeycomb design provides structural rigidity and helps keep overall weight down to just 62 grams*.
*Overall weight without cable
ROG Keris includes the improved ROG Paracord — an extremely flexible and lightweight cable designed to minimize snags and maximize movement. Plus, the raised port design of ROG Keris provides space between the cable and mousing surface to reduce cable drag and noise.
PERFECT FOR ALL RIGHT-HANDED GAMERS
ROG worked with professional gamers during the design phase, using their feedback to create a gaming mouse with exceptional ergonomics. The resulting shape finds the sweet spot, providing a comfortable grip and exceptional control.
ROG MICRO SWITCH
ROG Keris boasts the new ROG Micro Switch with a 70M-click lifespan and gold-plated electro-junction for improved durability and longevity. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation between +/- 5 gf for a consistent click feel.
EXCLUSIVE PUSH-FIT SWITCH SOCKET
Exclusive push-fit switch sockets make it easy to hot swap new switches to tailor operating force and feedback to preference. They also make it easy to replace worn or broken switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse.
PBT LEFT AND RIGHT BUTTONS
The left and right PBT buttons have a durable nonslip surface that resists wear or shine, ensuring a consistent feel.
ROG OMNI MOUSE FEET
After a series of tests, the ROG design team determined that mouse feet and directionality affect glide more than size. The 100% Teflon (PTFE) mouse feet on ROG Keris are rounded and 25% smoother than those found on other gaming mice to ensure an effortless glide across any surface.
Note: Scroll wheel light changes colour based on the selected DPI range.
AURA RGB LIGHTING AND ARMOURY CRATE
Integrated ROG RGB lighting in the logo and scroll wheel can be customised with a near-endless spectrum of colours and an array of dynamic effects. Users can store up to three profiles on the onboard memory, so preferred settings are easily accessible. Plus, Armoury Crate software allows users to easily customise performance and calibration settings or program and map buttons, customise lighting effects, and more.
- Specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate
- Optimised for FPS games, ergonomic design is based on input from esports pros
- ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket to vary click force and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- ROG Micro Switches for consistent click force and 70-million-click lifespan
- Honeycomb inner structure results in a lightweight 62 gram design
- Premium PBT polymer L/R buttons with a durable matte finish
- ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE rounded-edge mouse feet for a swift and smooth glide
- DPI On-The-Scroll for effortless accuracy adjustments
- Exclusive Armoury Crate software for easy and intuitive configuration