Experience the ultra wide
The ROG Strix XG349C gaming monitor features a 34-inch 3440 x 1440 ultra-wide QHD panel with pixel density of 109 pixels per inch (PPI) so you enjoy greater detail when playing games or watching movies. Its ultra-wide 21:9 aspect panel gives you 35% more onscreen desktop space than a WQHD display, so there's even more room for your various application windows when it's time to get work done.
FAST, RESPONSIVE & VIVID 1ms GTG display
ASUS Fast IPS technology allows display to turn on and off up to four times faster than conventional IPS panels, giving XG349C a 1 ms GTG response time and little-to-no smearing or motion blur.
INCREDIBLY FAST 180HZ REFRESH RATE
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
NVIDIA G−SYNC Compatible*
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
*G-Sync compatible in process
USB Type-C hub
It supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up. It can also use to charge your mobile device. The reversible USB Type-C™ connector design makes connecting any device effortless and quick.
KVM switch support
When two devices are connected to the monitor, the KVM switch lets you control them both using just one keyboard and mouse. This saves the desk space and it's more intuitive!
HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
ASUS Shadow Boost technology clarifies dark areas of the game world without overexposing brighter areas — improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.
ASUS GameVisual Technology has seven pre-set display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content. This unique feature can be easily accessed through a hotkey or the on-screen display settings menu.
The ASUS-exclusive, integrated GamePlus hotkey offers in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. This function is co-developed with input from pro gamers, allowing them to practice and improve their gaming skills.
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to minimize eyestrain for improved comfort when you're embroiled in long gaming sessions.
Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology reduces the amount of potentially harmful blue light emitted by the display. Four different filter settings are available to control the amount of blue light reduction.
Extensive connectivity options, including, I/O: DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI (v2.0), USB hub and USB Type-C support a wide array of multimedia devices.
With an ergonomically-designed stand, it provides tilt, swivel, and height adjustments so you can easily find your ideal viewing position. The display is also VESA-compatible for wall mounting.
- 34-inch UWQHD (3440 x 1440) HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 180Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 1ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDRT 400 certification
- USB Type-C hub supports video transmission in DisplayPort signal; can serve as a USB hub, meaning that you can connect your device to your wired peripherals with clutter-free set-up
- G-SYNC Compatible*, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default