The USB-C™ Multiport Hub provides the ideal partner to latest slimline laptops and MacBooks. Additional accessories require additional ports which the latest laptops lack. This Multiport Hub provides a USB-C™ power charging port to charge your device whilst in use, an HDMI port to connect to an HDMI display as well as three USB 3.0 ports to plug in all the extra accessories that are needed and a gigabit ethernet port to connect to wired networks. Do you need a card reader too? Well this Hub comes with card reader slots for both SD and microSD memory cards. Plug the Hub into the USB-C™ port on your laptop to immediately increase your working possibilities.
Ultra HD resolution
The HDMI port on the Multiport Hub allows you to expand your display onto a TV or monitor. It supports Ultra HD 4K** razor-sharp resolutions, providing feature-rich content for the ultimate immersive experience. Even at higher frame rates, the hub still provides smooth and continuous viewing without any loss or lag.
The Multiport Hub also features a Gigabit ethernet port. Ideal for when the wireless connection is inconsistent or unstable, you can now connect your laptop to the wired network by plugging in a gigabit ethernet cable.
The USB-C™ port provides uninterrupted pass-through charging. Some laptops only come with one USB-C™ port, so once you have added a hub, there is no extra port to plug in power. The USB-C™ port on the hub allows pass through charging from the power source, allowing the laptop to be charged while using all the other ports on the hub.
Space for accessories
Need your accessories? With three USB 3.0 ports, there is plenty of space to attach a mouse or a USB Drive, a hard drive or external DVD writer. With speeds of up to 5Gbps*, the USB 3.0 ports allow you to setup your own personal workspace, wherever you may be at the time. No need to use one of the USB 3.0 ports for a separate card reader as the Multiport Hub includes an SD and microSD card reader slots too!
This ultra-portable brushed metal design makes this hub perfect for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office and when travelling.
* Based on internal testing results. Performance may vary depending on host drive.
** Provided the computer supports 4K. HDMI port requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection
- USB-C multiport hub - expand your slimline notebook, Macbook or smartphone into a workstation
- Provides USB-C power charging - easily charge your USB-C device whilst still using other ports
- Three USB 3.0 ports providing options for extra accessories
- HDMI interface supports up to 4K** output video from your computer to a 4K monitor
- Gigabit ethernet port for wired network connection
- Supports PXE boot
- Memory card reader slots for both SD and microSD cards
- Sleek, compact design makes this device very portable and perfect for use on-the-go