Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox One & Windows
Designed for Xbox, this is Thrustmaster’s first Plug and Play joystick directly compatible with Xbox. Consisting of an ergonomic and ultra-realistic design, perfectly adapted to all types of flight modes such as aerial combat, space adventure, and civil flight. The joystick has comprehensive gears, 5 axes, 1 trigger, 1 hat switch 1 rudder. The detachable throttle is a great addition to your setup, the perfect flight companion for all Flight Simulator enthusiasts, so what are you waiting for take to the skies and fly high!
- The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console.
- Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight).
- Detachable, full-size throttle for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality.
- Adjustable handle resistance with wide hand-rest.
- Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid-fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view).
Realistic, ergonomic joystick
In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T.Flight Hotas One provides the same level of realism. Hyper-realistic full-size Thrustmaster throttle offers high performance and precision, the ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types. The stick reacts to subtle movements and adjusts to resistance according to your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, for enhanced in-game stability.
The joystick includes a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in either of two different ways:
- Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
Dual rudder system
The joystick features a rudder function, which in a plane corresponds to the pedals used by the pilot to turn the steering rudder function is accessible by rotating the joystick’s handle (with an integrated locking system), or via the progressive tilting lever.
The T.Flight Hotas One joystick is part of Thrustmaster’s flight simulation ecosystem. It is therefore compatible with the T.Flight Rudder Pedals – the first rudder to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Tracks) slide rails system, for smoother turns.
- Realistic, ergonomic joystick
- Detachable throttle
- Dual rudder system