Designed for new and experienced system builders looking for a versatile, reliable enclosure for the home or office comes Antec's VSK4000E. Constructed with durable, galvanized steel, the VSK4000E is a tough case meant to last for several builds without fail. The VSK4000E is also made to keep your components cool thanks to its bottom and front side vents, 120 mm rear fan, 120 mm front fan mount and rear water cooling support while meeting Intel Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines. Furthermore, the stylish black front panel is equipped with two USB 2.0 ports, Audio In/Out jacks and other essentials for your home or office needs.
- USB Support - Full USB3.0 Front support
- Cable Routing - Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 36 mm of space behind the motherboard tray
- Expansion - 7 expansion slots
- Sturdy and Stable - Sturdy steel frame for durability
- Cooling - up to 2 x 120mm fans can be fitted
- Solid Metal construction - High quality SGCC