ProLite XU2390HS is a 23 inch LED backlit LCD Screen featuring IPS Panel technology which is considered to be the best all round panel type. It offers accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles (178°/178°) and fast response time (5 ms black-to-black). XU2390HS is full HD, has a >5 million:1 Advanced Contrast Ratio and 250 cd/m2 brightness offering the user a clear and vivid image. The ProLite XU2390HS will provide excellent performance for photographic design, web design, standard office use and in multi-monitor environment. Very suitable for multi-monitor Digital Signage and office applications.
- IPS - The IPS panel technology guarantees consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles and high contrast and therefore it is especially recommended for graphics design and other applications which require colours to be displayed accurately. The response time of the panel allows for smooth playback while watching films and playing games, making the IPS the best all-round technology suitable for both business and home use.
- FULL HD - With true 1920 x 1080p resolution your monitor is ready to display high definition images. This means you can accommodate more information on your screen
- LED-BACKLIT - A typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product.
- ACR - Contrast Ratio is a measurement of the difference between the darkest black and the brightest white your monitor can display. Advanced Contrast Ratio is a feature that automatically adjusts contrast and brightness of the screen to assure perfect picture quality while watching films and playing games.
- HDMI - HDMI stands for High-Definition Multimedia Interface. Much smaller and more convenient than DVI, HDMI also has the significant advantage over DVI that it supports audio as well as video signals.
- OverDrive ON / OFF - When very fast graphics are displayed your monitor can sometimes get blurry. Turning on the OverDrive feature will eliminate that.