TP-Link’s JetStream L2+ managed switches provide high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and a bundle of ISP features. The 10-gigabit ports ensure high-speed data transfer, and their backward compatility with gigabit products reserves room for network upgrades, therefore guarantees stable and long-term usability. The IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The OAM function helps facilitate network management. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. TP-Link JetStream L2+ 10-gigabit managed switches provide a reliable, secure solution for enterprise, campus and ISP networks.
- 16x Full 10 Gbps SFP+ Slots - Lightning-fast full 10 Gbps SFP+ slots provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity
- Centralized Cloud Management - Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management
- Abundant L2 and L2+ Features - Supports a complete lineup of L2 and L2+ features including Static Routing, enterprise-level QoS, IGMP Snooping, and more
- Robust Security Strategies - Helps protect LAN area investment with integrated IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, 802.1X Authentication, and more
- Robust Hardware Design - Its fanless design ensures silent operation, while its durable metal casing and up to 45°C operation temperature ensures reliability