With 1920x1080 Full HD resolution and Projective Capacitive 10 point touch technology, the ProLite TF2738MSC-B2 delivers seamless and accurate touch response. Featuring IPS LED LCD Screen technology, it offers exceptional colour performance and wide viewing angles. Its rugged bezel with edge-to-edge glass makes it very suitable for applications like table top integration. In addition, the screen comes with an IPX1 rating, making it water resistant from the front. Equipped with speakers and triple digital input (DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort). The ProLite TF2738MSC-B2 is an ideal screen for kiosk integrators and a perfect solution for Interactive Digital Signage, Instore Retail, Gaming and Interactive Presentations.
- IPS - IPS displays are best known for wide viewing angles and natural, highly accurate colours. They are especially suited for colour-critical applications.
- Capacitive Touch Technology - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Open Frame LFD - Open frame monitors feature special mounting screw holes on all sides of the monitor that can be used for installing the monitor. Open Frame monitors are an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and Instore Retail.
- Scratch Resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- Speakers - This LED monitor is equipped with two high quality stereo speakers.