Share Your Vision with the ProLite TE6504MIS-B2AG; a perfect solution for educational and corporate use. This 65’’ PureTouch-IR 20-point touchscreen with iiWare 9.0 (Android OS) is featuring Note, web browser, file manager, cloud drives, WPS office and ScreenSharePro. It comes with dual function touch pens, allowing users to annotate easily in 4K on files and on-screen content which can be saved directly to a USB device, 32GB internal memory or a selected cloud drive. The display supports playback of presentations, high-resolution video and almost any other type of content. Now with additional USB-C connection to support the latest in video, audio and touch signal via a single port and even charge your device with 65W power delivery.
The high-quality commercial IPS LCD screen with a 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160), 400cd/m2 and a contrast ratio of 1200:1 provide vibrant, detailed and high-quality images from anywhere in the class or meeting room. The anti-glare coating drastically reduces ambient reflection in high-brightness environments without compromising the sharpness and clarity of the image. The screen has a 24/7 non-stop operating time and is equipped with an all-metal bezel, 3mm thick hardened glass to ensure robust durability in high-use environments such as classrooms or meeting rooms.
Share, stream and edit content from any device directly on screen and transform your team meetings or lessons into an easy, fast and seamless interactive session with the included WiFi module (OWM002), ScreenSharePro and EShare app.
- PureTouch-IR from iiyama delivers 1mm touch accuracy for the smoothest and fastest annotation.
- iiWare 9.0 features Note, Browser, Cloud Drive and the option for you to sideload relevant apps you require for your organisation.
- The Slot PC unlocks all of the control, security and flexibility of Windows 10 IoT including the entirety of the Microsoft eco system.
- ScreenSharePro supports AirPlay, Chromecast and Miracast to easily stream content from your device to your 02 and 04 Series and vice versa, back to your notebook, tablet or phone.
- Utilise Screen lock and USB passcode protection to ensure user security and the new Clean app will clear all data and passwords used.
- 24/7 displays are designed for a continuous operation.
- The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
- UHD resolution (3840x2160), better known as 4K, offers a gigantic viewable area with 4 times more information and work space than a Full HD screen. Due to the high DPI (dots per inch), it displays an incredibly sharp and crisp image.