ProLite T1931SR is based on 5 wire resistive Touch technology. The price / performance ratio is ideal for the budget conscious user while quality and performance are certainly not compromised. The IPS matrix offers accurate and consistent colour reproduction with wide viewing angles. A solid and steady base supports the touchscreen with an adjustable stand. Multiple inputs (VGA, HDMI, DP) are available for flexible connectivity along with USB for the Touch interface. The ProLite T1931SR can be used in a variety of environments, especially recommended for shops, restaurants and industrial purposes.
- Touch Technology - Resistive - 5-wire resistive touchscreens are very durable and can be used in a variety of environments. They are especially recommended for shops, restaurants and industrial purposes.
- IP54 - The IP Code classifies how resistant a device is to foreign objects and moisture. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water.
- Speakers - This LED monitor is equipped with two high quality stereo speakers.
- VESA - VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount the display to any mounting that complies with the VESA standard.
- LED Backlit - A typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product.