A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
The C6KEY110SWH Cat6 Keystone Jack is designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment. Meeting and exceeding the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements, this RJ45 keystone jack provides the perfect solution for your Ethernet networks. Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat6 wall jack is backed by StarTech.com's 2 year warranty. Terminates Cat6 cables at a 180° angle, reducing the keystone profile within the wall jack, wall plate or patch panel. Solid, one-piece plastic construction with a flexible 8-pin insert for added durability. Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty. Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and standard network cables. 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections. 100 VG-AnyLan network connections. TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections.
- The wall jack features a high-impact, flame retardant (UL 94V0) plastic housing
- Supports Cat6 Network Bandwidths of 250MHz
- Meets and exceeds the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Dual-type IDC connectors, situated 180° relative to the RJ45 ports, terminated using 110-type punch tool
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations